1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Your access to and use of Global Healthcare Recruitment Specialists – GHRS – (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you fully accept the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision.
3. CHANGES TO WEBSITE
GHRS reserves the right to:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that GHRS shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
- change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4. LINKS TO WEBSITES OUTWITH GHRS
The Website may include links to third party websites that are neither controlled nor maintained by GHRS. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to GHRS or otherwise used by GHRS as permitted by law.
- None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. Documents provided specifically for downloading (e.g. PDF application forms, CV templates) are excluded from these restrictions.
6. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website is provided on an “as” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, GHRS will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- GHRS makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of GHRS for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of GHRS or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold GHRS and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against GHRS arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be enforceable and binding.
9. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Global Healthcare Recruitment Specialists – GHRS – is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information we receive from you. We adhere strictly to the requirements of the UK data protection act. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how it may be used.
- We only share your personal information for the purpose of obtaining your desired employment position. We do not share, sell or disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Supplying your email address to GHRS using any of our web site contact forms will not result in you receiving an unsolicited commercial email from us.